Silky

petite, bohemian, feminine goth lady, femme fatale, and sexy trollop of wild abandon...
prostitute of the streets, kept woman, whore...I am all of these...with total abandon

'in truth…she is a salamander, she is a nymph…she is a bacchante of the menelean mount.'

My Desires:

all of France, especially Paris
Italian men
sultry dark eyes
the seductive feel of black velvet and black silk
black garters and black silk stockings
esoterica
the occult
blood vampirism
erotica
the night

Venus

Venus

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To Be A Submissive

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some of us ladies who are courtesans - myself included - are submissives held in thrall by the magic of the forbidden. The taboo of BDSM is an irresistible lure into another, darker, yet enchanting world...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A wonderful and informative book about the world of BDSM: "Screw The Roses, Send Me The Thorns", by Philip Miller and Molly Devon...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Whore

Whore

Marie's shared items

Followers

"So sweet and delicious do I become,
when I am in bed with a man
who, I sense, loves and enjoys me,
that the pleasure I bring excels all delight,
so the knot of love, however tight
it seemed before, is tied tighter still."
— Veronica Franco (Poems and Selected Letters)

Sultan's Favorite

Sultan's Favorite